How do I get the right people to visit my website?
Search Engine Optimisation is the missing ingredient!
So you’ve done all the hard work to get your website up and running and wondering why you are not getting the traffic you hoped for? Quite often the missing ingredient is that good Search Engine Optimisation hasn’t been done. Websites and SEO go hand in hand. SEO is the part that helps the search engines, such as google, find your website and bring it up in the list of options when someone searches for something on the web. There are some really simple components (and some more involved ones) that help you to rank when a potential client/customer searches online. We can walk you through it and show you how to do it yourself or you can get us to do it.
If we didn’t build your website for you, the best way to get started is with a website audit or we’d love you to join us for our next introduction to SEO workshop (you can register your interest below). SEO is a bit tricky but we have worked hard to take some of the confusion out of it. You will definitely walk away from our workshop with some great ideas and things you can do yourself to help rank higher!
Get Instant Access To Your Free SEO Made Simple Ebook!
Website AuditComprehensive review of your site with recommendations
- Review of content and structure of your site
- Keyword rankings
- Comparison to three competitors
- Site Speed review
- Social media review
- Internal, External and Outbound Link review
- Site Traffic report
- Includes recommendations with cost breakdown in priority order
Initial SEO OverhaulMaking sure the essentials for SEO are covered
- Following our website audit (or for those clients who had their site built with us)
- Content advice
- Keyword research and advice
- Social media account set up/advice for optimisation for improvement engagement
- Google analytics setup
- Backend SEO work (urls, meta descriptions, page titles etc)
- Recommendations for further SEO work
Other SEO ServicesTo take you to the next level as little or as much as you need
- Ongoing Search Engine Optimisation work
- Intermediate SEO
- Advice and implementation of social media for SEO
- SEO one on one training (to get up to speed and implement some strategies yourself)
- Introduction to SEO workshops
- Individual fixes for SEO
- Keyword ranking research and reports
Want to learn how to do SEO yourself?
We run introductory workshops to SEO for small businesses! Previous participants have given great feedback including how helpful it is to have it all simplified. We’d love to have you join us for our next workshop so we can give you the knowledge and tools to do some SEO on your own website yourself. You can also join our free online group, SEO Website Tips, Tools & Support for Micro and Small Business. Click here to join.
Register your interest
Register your interest for our next workshop. We run them in Melbourne, Brisbane, Sunshine Coast and Online. Please mention which location you are interested in.
Register interest for SEO Workshop
What people had to say about our workshop held in Springfield Lakes, Queensland.
“I am already sitting down making changes to my website based on the things you taught me this morning! Thank you!”
“Great general overview covering a good range.”
“Great presentation and very easy to understand.”
“Great ‘free’ tools, simple guides, great examples, added participants info and engaged with group.”
“It was a relaxed environment with useful information and opportunity for questions.”